CYP 4.69% 33.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Site visits and initiations are being reported - patients being...

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    Site visits and initiations are being reported - patients being treated are not being reported yet. You cannot treat a patient with the protocol (I've doubts about a protocol that isn't explicit about the control to split breakdown between treatment and control arms because it feels like preserving wiggle room for a rejig in the event that the control arm is hard to recruit into) unless you have a location that agrees to treat them with that protocol.

But IF the protocol is dodgy or the trials don't produce compelling evidence in the opinion of potential dealmakers then opening another site is about as much a milestone, it seems to me, as reporting the belated and at long last opening of an envelope.

Certain things have to happen for other things to have a chance of happening - like site openings for patients to be treated - but site openings would happen for a poorly designed protocol as well.

Site openings happened for four hospitals for the MEND trial and the data from the MEND trial was never reported openly or to shareholders. Shareholders who, like some patients, trusted that their money and time was not being wasted.

When I think about both Cynata and Mesoblast I think maybe what is needed is independent expert evaluations of the trial designs such that the experts report back to shareholders. (This probably is not industry standard - it seems that current industry standard is that boards and so called science officers bs the shareholders with smoke and mirrors and various forms of non commital obfuscation. This( an independent appraisal of trial design could) keeps some stuff that should be commercially in confidence not generally disclosed (the experts could agree not to act on the information and sign contracts to that effect with appropriate penalty clauses) but at the same time doesn't leave shareholders bs-ed year after year. As deadlines get stung out and surprise surprise unfortunately more dilution is needed to do the little that was previously promised before.

Off course the shareholders in my opinion deserve the bs they get year after year in my opinion for large part based on my only knowing other shareholders through their hotcopper commentary. If anybody sees Sector about - thank him for the years he helped keep shareholders stupid here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $60.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $22.67K 69.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7864 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.5¢ 20409
Last updated 15.48pm 31/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.