RGT 3.80% 38.0¢ argent biopharma limited

and I'll add.... you can easily tell that the Cava product...

1. 189 Posts.
    and I'll add....
    you can easily tell that the Cava product images are renders because there are no batch numbers stamped on the tube seals and the tube seals are not ribbed - check your own toothpaste tubes.

All that really matters is that Varm have the financial capacity to buy the raw material and that MGC have the capacity to deliver it.

It would be very comforting to know that Varm are managing the approx. 16 week tube/tub/ artwork packaging leadtime.

I think that need to be informed as to when the product will be available for sale.

The way I have come to read it is that Varm really are a marketing/distribution hub without premises (there are a few companies that do this here too). Varm's challenge is to outsource the tube-filling-sealing-boxing process within a workable margin and then market and sell online and to friendly retail outlets (superquickfast).

From past experience, I would expect that they would tube this product at around 20ml if they are smart. This allows a good entry price for the consumer and generates optimum repeat purchase potential.
    It would take 1 day with 2 operators to tube and package 30kg of raw material with the right machinery.

wait and see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $3.279K 8.598K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1707 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.