1TT 0.00% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

sold out of another holding to almost double my holding this...

1. 818 Posts.
    sold out of another holding to almost double my holding this morning. feel like i was late to the party but when i look at the potential and the current market caps:

Seek Limited (SEK) = ~4.4b
    1-Page Limited (1PG) = ~700m
    Reffind Limited (RFN) = ~170m

1PG is targeting 125 clients by Jan 2016.
    even if we have between 85-100 at this point, expanding into US market as well as some high end clients in Aus, this will put RFN in a good position in comparison.

working on the assumption 1PG is priced at around current prices by then, RFN could potentially be worth 3 times current value.

those calling $3 by Xmas I have come to see are on a very good target, although some may have been blindly calling out this price without too much research or conviction.

the above would but RFN into the league of ~300m + market caps, which is closing in, or if not, inside the ASX200. it all seems a bit far fetched, however after a bit of research over the past week I am comfortable with my holding and am expecting big things over the next 3 months.

this is all IMO and no doubt is speculative but given RFN's track record thus far, management could well and truly pull this rabbit out of the hat over the next few months.

well done to those who got in this at the ground floor, i think we have many more floors above us to come!

cheers,
    liam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.213K 404.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 45577071 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6380149 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.