SGA 0.00% 15.5¢ sarytogan graphite limited

You are just here to take the shine of what was a great...

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    You are just here to take the shine of what was a great announcement.

The fact is the nuclear graphite industry is 60,000 tons per year equating to $1.5 billion USD. SGA is less than a 30m MC. SGA has the advantage over other graphite producers that its deposit starts from surface level, is extremely high grade to start with and in a jurisdiction that has the cheapest power on the planet.

So what is the exact purpose of arguing over % of reactors. Clearly the known facts derisks the project adding another source of revenue to the myriad of sources that are high in demand. Not sure if you here to accumulate, paid to downramp or just simply some sort of energy vampire that enjoys arguing and playing devils advocate when a group of people get excited from an extremely positive announcement.

I am in balls deep here. Yes I could have bought a little bit cheaper but when the ann dropped there was a large amount of shares that were made available. Yes you can manipulate a pull back but still its hard to guarantee the volume will be available that only a good ann brings. Tree shakes only really effect weak hands which luckily this stock doesn't have too many.

Anyway the gap is closing and if I can sell some other stocks I might buy some more. Try to stay on topic. This announcement is massive news for a company that is ticking sll the boxes on the path to becoming a producer.
    Last edited by Synergy12: 08/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $37.46K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 181569 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 70278 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.