AVR 1.67% $11.80 anteris technologies ltd

Hi bar there a lot of things in play here but IMO AVR either...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hi bar there a lot of things in play here but IMO AVR either needs to partner up , Go it alone with the TAVR project or be acquired in full. If they are acquired the aquirer will definitely want the ADAPT IP I fell to keep it out of the hands of its rivals . If AVR decided to go it alone some of these multi billion dollar companies might try litigation against AVR for some sort of patent infringement . Even though I doubt this could be successful it could tie AVR up in court and hurting them prior to completing the project . Re your comment about Mitral valves , I don’t think this market is anywhere near or as profitable as you are thinking and then we end up with the same problem as CardioCel . AVR has no marketing capabilities at present and as displayed before the initial cost is enormous . To me personally I hope it’s acquired and we receive a packet but I fully understand some of the LTH position and what might be best for them . Time will tell I am confident whatever way the cards fall I will end up well in front . GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.