ICR 7.69% 1.2¢ intelicare holdings limited

I think you need to slow your expectations on this thing for the...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I think you need to slow your expectations on this thing for the next year perhaps. They've put out their broad sales/market predictions as any micro/small cap does who is far from gaining the commitments they require to give direct predictions for yearly sales. They're still in a marketing phase to businesses, Gov and personal clients, not scaling their revenue chasing.
    Any initial SaaS pitch is a hard slog, it requires trust and in-industry momentum for clients/the public to see the value proposition as one that outdoes the incumbent single buy processes.The world has already transitioned to subscription models across a broad range of content, but for containing such a committment/training aspect this company has (aka in peoples homes/new process for carers) it naturally won't explode like Google suites for personal use... even the SaaS for Microsoft etc took time to convince punters it was a valid deal.Thats just touching on one cultural headwind element too. Id say for our expectations and timeline, write out how you see an uptick in rollout and acceptance of the product and 'using phone to help mom' ethos playing out. I can see a path in the next 2 years, albeit slow and harder fought that usual SaaS uptake... Management chats and observations have me quietly confident that they do too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.818M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $4.8K 400K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 423765 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 29250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.