BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

All my indicators are popping off on this one, you gotta ask...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    All my indicators are popping off on this one, you gotta ask yourself who's been chucking in over $500,000 in the last two days, money isn't stupid and it doesn't lie. If I had to take a speculative guess at what is to come, i'd say it goes a little like this.
    1. Company finds strong support technical level (1 Cent)
    2. Shares are quietly accumulated (not so quietly when you consider the 10% Share buy back)
    3. Company establishes a safe financial position, basically this trade for me is an easy one to make, worst case I have support behind me and because cashflow is so positive time is my friend.
    4. 1-1.3 cents The early birds start waking up
    5 1.4 cents Breakout almost confirmed supported by many technical indicators, for example volume, plus word is getting around.
    6. "The Announcement" there could be a sell the news event, maybe the drilling of all four wells completed or the first oil is better than expected or the financial reports to come start to expose the value that is about to be had.
    7. If we assume such an announcement is to come we surely want to see the stock move up pip by pip for a few days or weeks so when we get that pop sell the news event the peak is much higher.

I've personally witnessed this time and time again on all kinds of stocks, but rarely with such strong fundamental and technical support, and this time I'm not selling too early!!!

This is not financial advice, just a speculative bet that I will personally be taking. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $59.43K 4.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16111553 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 20688336 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.