BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Look these are all micro-factors we need to consider and you are...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Look these are all micro-factors we need to consider and you are 100% correct but with option conversion our Market cap is ~85m at the current SP (2.0) BRK is easily worth triple that ie market cap ~250m.

You will rarely get the full value of a company that is this much of a penny stock so a reasonable to expect the market cap to sit in the 150-200m range but were we are right now is simply STRONG BUY territory - which is what i am doing.

The presentation mentions giving back value to share holders which means either dividends and/or a buyback. I think what @danpech have been saying is correct we will sell one of the DSU sites (Woodford) this would provide all the funding required for drill every well asap, and give back to shareholders.

I am not an expert on 'evaluating' the worth of each DSU but i reckon 100m or so is reasonable, esp considering the current demand for OIl. If that is the case every single buyer at currently levels will make at very least 100% upside on there investment. The risk case for BRK is VERY low and the return even at 3cents imho is very high.

If it was my preference i would prefer management use the money to buy back shares and lease more land oppose to a dividend but either would be good value for holders

Watch this space

Pastry out

Last edited by Pastry1: 07/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.