BRK 9.09% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Flames Well Flowing Back, page-17

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064

"How hard would it be to write a paragraph email "Dear shareholders, the company is currently in talks with providers to complete 2 more wells within the next 6-8 months" or even "We are currently in discussions regarding the capitalisation of our x acreage, however we will continue to prove up current recourses with the next wells/pads to be prepped and drilled Q1 2023"?????."

Not that hard really considering it is clearly spelt out in BRK investor updates, roadshows, webinars and ASX announcements. But here is the crux - you have to actually read and listen to them to receive this message.

"We are paying this guy is call and book drill rigs?? Should just hire a project manager and pay him 140k/yr."

No we are not, there is actually a team that David has built around him that does this as well as manage the drilling process and ongoing production. That is what a CEO does. From my limited understanding of horizontal well drilling I am pretty sure it is a bit more complicated that just "booking a rig"..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.73K 834.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 34415380 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 23679551 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.