ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Ann: Flamingo AI Investor Webinar December, page-26

1. 1,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    I believe the motive of secure funding at current levels to hedge against raising at a lower SP in the coming months may have some merit.

From the sound of it we might not be seeing any significant price sensitive news until Jan or Feb next year. How will the share price hold up till then?

I loved what Waller had to say during today's webinar although a couple of things concerned me. Throwing around google/facebook buzz words is great, however, as a small startup tech stock I think that our primary focus should be on converting clients to go-live and establishing MRR's for revenue.

Path to revenue for google home integrations and the like is a long game, should funds from the recent placement really be utilised to bolster proof of concept on these projects? Nothing worse than seeing a company with a lot of promise over-extend themselves, when ambitiousness exceeds feasibility ultimately all projects suffer or potentially fail.

I just hope management can deliver on core fundamentals, and if they can, the potential here is immeasurable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.95K 650K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 29538791 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2321592 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.