ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Gosh Biggles.....hope you feel better after that long email....

So we get wind of new AI product with more details to come as outlined in next few months. What you don't seem to acknowledge is the new information. Short on detail yes which may limit upside if released more detail but new important information never the less. I hardly need to ramp as my position in this stock is rock solid but more conveying my very bullish position on this stock.

I was one of those who was concerned about the CR when announced but more comfortable now got the detail which is about progressing thinks sequentially rather than previous parallel progression planned. I also think they learned from their first failed CR that time to do it is when there is hot demand and newsflow to come.

I don't need to debate this verbatim as you are entitled to your views and only the market will vindicate who is right.

I work in the digital space and AI is one of the hot tech's most CIO's have on their radar and maturity of cloud computing over recent years has shown how Moore's law in operation and is showing increasingly how many are underestimating speed of adoption of disruptive technologies and no doubt will be same with AI. AI is just huge.....from cyber security, workflow automation, sales enablement etc etc.....Not unsurprisingly two out of the three stocks listed in my signature are AI related stocks so shows putting my money where my mouth is.

Yes still early days but FGO to my mind with its pipeline of Fortune 100 companies and leadership in AI space makes me excited and moreso now expanding into other areas. We don't know much detail on their AI out of Box targeted at SME's but they have slated no-one else is doing this and talk about newsflow on this in coming months. The fact they are expanding into new markets and big markets product wise is significant given where at...of course it would be more significant price wise if more details were released but regardless still significant development/new information.

I am glad you have enough and so do I which is why I won't buy anymore after my 6.5 cent last buy. But yes I cancelled my sell order for my traders....as at this point with new information has got more interesting for me to hold those a little longer at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.