ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Wise one, my sarcastic comments are directed at the company, and as such I have moved my investment elsewhere for the time being. You can see after the previous webinar how much of an advocate i have been from my previous posts. I am just a touch concerned with lack of financial info and a cap raise when we were told that we would not have one. This was not speculation, this was a direct comment from the CEO only four weeks ago, that we would not be having a CR anytime soon and possibly, we would not need another one. Maybe due to delays in future news, they are expecting the SP to retreat so now was a good time to raise funds (at a premium). I am also concerned that we didn't already hit 10c after AMP and Nationwide go-live, and due to this I also ask myself what the market wants to take the SP there. Revenue facts pure and simple, and for me personally, until I get some clarification on this I am happy to watch with keen interest and invest my money in companies that I have more faith in. I hope to get back on board in the future as clearly AI is the way of the future, I just need to have some faith returned in this company. GL all, enjoy your festive season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.173M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.207K 779.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1947009 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4274564 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.