ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    One needs to understand timeframes and style of investment/trading to determine calls on who is right from a timeframe perspective. I play mainly a long game with trading small parcels around the edge to generate short term returns on my investment. The latter is constant so I don't need stops give small nature of parcel size and where if get timing wrong on first entry usually nail a few nimble in and outs and then the usual bigger longer run when momentum back on my side. My point being if you make one big entry higher and get stuck the volatility will unnerve you...particularly if new to the stock and chart. That is why I tend to try to keep to stocks I know and start small with new stocks to find my way/understand the stock better as to whether worth staying more than short visit.

As to deliver something substantive well Cat stated in the webinar launch of new products offering global scale by the year end so we won't at least have to wait long to see if she can deliver on that public promise.

So yes I think based on my review of chart on Friday night will go little lower - few support targets of note but I won't predict how much lower, but I still believe 10 cents is possible and by the end of the year. But to get there will need newsflow and more details on some of the things Cat outlined in the webinar. But equally if it is say only 8 cents etc as news flow not forthcoming in next few weeks I would not be concerned as this is not a sprint for me and 2018 is the year where the Flamingo makes its mark or not. Whilst still positive on long term prospects I agree they need to show they can continue to meet milestones with Go Lives etc and grow MRR like they said they would in terms of focus area. That is the risk one takes as despite my bullishness on this stock still needs to keep ticking the boxes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.