ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Ann: Flamingo AI Investor Webinar December, page-48

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I took the statement from the webinar of launch of new products with global scale by end of the year to mean we will get announcements of their launch by the end of the year which as I have stated only has 8 business days left.

I don't disagree about share price hitting 6 cents but you might recall after the last capital raising a brief dip before hitting high of 9 cents. I still believe hence if what they stated in the webinar is correct (ie new products with global scale launched by end of the year with supporting announcements for their launch 10 cents is achievable). I don't know how many times I need to qualify this as I have stated my reasons and assumption that what stated in webinar will be delivered on. Stocks like this will be volatile and particularly with release of new shares on Monday temporary dips can be expected but equally with news I have outlined which is delivered with insto's now with their fill could easily see a big move. Sure - there is a risk that they don't deliver on what Cat outlined in webinar by end of the year (re: new products released with global scale) and yes in that scenario my prediction of 10 cents is null and void.

I resent people saying I am ramping when I have stated clear reasons for predictions based on information released by the company. But equally I appreciate the cynism of a anonymous poster and the old adage of DYOR applies to anyone who posts on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 46647722 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2174313 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.