ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Ann: Flamingo AI Investor Webinar December, page-49

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    Iva, your evaluation and frustration is easily understood. Due to my direct understanding of the CR comments at the AGM I attended, I too was very surprised at the CR Ann.

Bell's informed the expansive opportunities that had materialised were exciting so I took a share of their CR that in fact was approved within the AGM resolutions.

After replaying the Webinar today, I'm thinking FGO is now a Company with far more horizon, growth capacity and exciting vision than only a few weeks ago. CW certainly portrays a new level of confidence and Vision.
    We've skipped a gear while sliding into 3rd gear. I'm looking forward to slotting into overdrive as off-the-shelf packages for self implementation AI by small to medium size companies come into stock, while current offering of Maggie and Rosie are implemented in the Insurance/Finance sectors.
    Huge Companies are thinning out prospective competitors by buying out AI developers for speeding up implementation of their own AI while helping to protect AI solution sales margin.
    It's challenging territory for FGO, a talented team is onboard and I'm thinking they are capable of lighting up an amazing scoreboard in 2018, GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.43K 4.479M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 47347722 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1553016 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.