BGT 13.0% 6.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Great spot Jailwarden The good or bad thing about this stock is...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431

Great spot Jailwarden
    The good or bad thing about this stock is its got great management and a great board thats doing a lot with very little, 2 great products with 7 to 8 MGA + potential NGO's but not a lot of liquidity - I think mainly long term holders who have figured out how much BGT could really be worth - which IMHO is worth many multiples of where we are now
    Today - Mkt Cap only A$16.6 million up 12% from A$0.125 to A$0.14 on trading of only 434,700 shares worth A$57,490
    Great share I believe 2020 will be transformational for BGT in a good way - gain storage will be needed - rice prices up 6 times as droughts in Thailand and Vietnam South East Asia and other grains wheat will be sure to follow as the locust plagues that are now across virtually all of Africa devastated Pakistan and now also North Western India expand across the rest of India and possibly into China in the summer.
    As countries draw down their emergency gain supplies they will realize how poorly they have been stored and significant pest wastage - I saw an article the other day that showed the emergency supplies of wheat stored in Pakistan was mainly now useless.
    Not just Europe - but also the US also has major bee population problems due to the use of man made pesticides.
    I am also asking Richard Jagger and Richard May if

1) 1) They plan to continue the recently successful grain storage study beyond the current 13 months as many countries store their emergency gain supplies for 24, 36 maybe 48 months so it might be worth continuing the current study to see how long BGT product protect afford grain storage.

2) 2) Do they think BGT products can do anything to control locusts as noted above this already a major problem and is likely to continue to grow. Spraying as you can see in many programs man made insecticides just significantly pollutes the ground and will be taken up by the next crop grown and will feed into the food chain and humans

I am still buying on dips – great board with great posters this IMHO has a long way to go – slow and steady is all we need for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $2.427K 40.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118888 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 8115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.