FLC 0.00% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: FLC Commissions First MABR Installation in Cambodia, page-40

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3339
    Thanks @Tragore The company definitely has more than just a pulse. If you compare their projects to those of some of the other companies around then Fluence has way more influence than a company of its size should. I don't even post all of the projects that they are involved in, there are lots of little ones that keep the various subsidiary companies ticking over.

I don't think they could really inform shareholders about all their work in a succinct way, the more they explain, the more confused some shareholders get. I often see this is some of the questions that get asked in various webinars, and people struggle enough with understanding the difference between desalination plants, industrial water treatment plants, municipal wastewater treatment plants, and rural decentralized WWTPs. Henry Charrabe was a fan of trying to do it all, Richard Irving is now trying to simplify and invest mainly in the MABR and Nirobox SPS families of product, and only focus on explaining those concepts to shareholders in a simple way. Being listed on the ASX and being relatively low market cap, we get way more info on contract sizes and project pricing than other larger companies would give out. The main thing is that revenue is growing, margins are growing, costs are coming down, and there is a clear path of growth to profitability and beyond.

Also, if you think Fluence is slow or unsuccessful with progressing its plans, check this out for comparison. California needs more water. Poseidon Water has spent 22 years and US $100 million trying to get through government and environmental regulations. All to win a $1.4 billion 50 million GPD desalination plant. How would ASX investors have gone with waiting for this???
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/desalination-advances-california-despite-opponents-pushing-alternatives-2021-07-28/
    https://www.poseidonwater.com/huntington-beach-desalination-plant.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.378K 13.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54138 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 43216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.