FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: FLC Commissions First MABR Installation in Cambodia, page-44

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Also, if you think Fluence is slow or unsuccessful with progressing its plans, check this out for comparison. California needs more water. Poseidon Water has spent 22 years and US $100 million trying to get through government and environmental regulations. All to win a $1.4 billion 50 million GPD desalination plant. How would ASX investors have gone with waiting for this???

America is such a strange place to do the water business. Here California, a blue state. have spent $100m quibbling over desalination's impact on the ocean and wasted 20 years, while the Republicans have refuse to join the Paris protocol to reduce emission of green house gases. In effect, driving up costs with externalities. Both parties knowingly and unknowingly drive up the costs (lobbying cost is another form of corruption in my books, but that's another story).

I think that's the reason why investors from the West hate this sector because they see the incongruence. All these costs drive up the cost of doing business and lowers the ROE.

If not for China, Cambodia, the Philippines et al, and its speed of adoption, new players like FLC will not have a chance of scaling up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.22K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 23084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.