FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Special thanks to @@jamesc666 for sending this link to me. Long...

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Special thanks to @@jamesc666 for sending this link to me. Long term perspectives which is always important when owning businesses. Highlighting also the fact FLC has the first mover advantage with PS1, 2, 3. Reproducing some pertinent points.

Thanks @Relax1 for your recent postings. Much appreciated.

(1) https://construction-property.com/mlmupc-to-reorganize-and-issue-new-land-usage-policy-in-shv/
    The Ministry of Land Management, Urban Planning and Construction (MLMUPC) has set up a technical working group to reorganise land usage and issue a new land-use policy in Sihanoukville.

The master plan to transform Sihanoukville into a multi-purpose special economic zone is a large-scale government project with the aim to transform SHV into a city rivalling China’s Shenzen.

The government has thus far carried out a series of infrastructure development projects to support this master plan. These include the construction of 34 roads & 11 roads, the expansion of ports & airports, and the construction of three wastewater treatment plants, among others.

(2) https://construction-property.com/inter-ministerial-committee-established-to-accelerate-sihanoukville-multi-purpose-sez-plan/

In addition, this committee will also have to seek and cooperate with national and international development partners in term of both technical and financial matters.

With the government’s ambition as the reference, real estate experts have predicted that the current slowdown in investment activities in Sihanoukville now is just the end of the first growth cycle, with yet more investment waves to come soon with at least five times the current investment value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.22K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 23084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.