FLC 3.03% 16.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Nice to see a 'green' day for a change. Still a way to go it...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Nice to see a 'green' day for a change.

Still a way to go it seems, and again no definite names in an announcement, which seems to be the norm of late, and not how it used to be. I guess there is a reason, but not very reassuring to many.

An initial agreement is not cash in the bank, yet. Will see. A few steps to go through before you can actually count on it, even if the 'not named' government has someone reputable to underwrite it. Yes I get the 'exclusivity' of the agreement, but from what I can read, it isn't a done deal yet. Happy to be corrected, if I have that wrong.

The FA on this stock appears to be terrific, and why I am still here, however, it is yet to be proven, and more detail on the reality of the financials of the merger is still to be revealed.

I guess when preliminary contracts are actually finalised, so that future real cash flow is confirmed, the SP may actually move significantly north.

Up till now it seems potentially a great investment, but the clock is ticking on closing the deals as promised, so a real judgement can be made on what is really going to be the real income produced going forward, and not just imagined or postulated.

As many have said, patience is required, the question now, is for how long? Without real current financial data of the merged entity, or data on the actual closed deals, it would be difficult for anyone to make a sensible assessment to invest in the stock. Hence, as I said previously, the SP isn't going anywhere until that data is available and clear to the market.

If I have missed something, please point me in the right direction. Real figures and actual signed contracts will help, not just promises, MOU's, or what we think might be the case.

I will continue to wait and see, and look forward to the real financial data on the new merged entity and the real contracts actually signed to determine if this is indeed a good investment into the future.

As usual just my odd thoughts, read or ignore as you wish.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $131.1K 819.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 138642 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 813712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 11203
Last updated 10.02am 06/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.