FLC 6.06% 15.5¢ fluence corporation limited

mm...the clock has been ticking since March 2016. Your...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    mm...the clock has been ticking since March 2016. Your investment started? I have bought more on the way up, and down, so my average is not far below the current SP, so hardly a great realisable return to date.

I expected a reasonable return in a couple of years, which seemed achievable, and not an outrageous expectation, given what was promised. Six months to go, so will see.

Many stocks can make impressive announcements, however, it is the actual dollars in the bank that is the measure of success.

At the moment, we don't even have a clear understanding of what the Balance Sheet looks like after the merger, so hard to make any judgement on the real financial viability of the merged entity yet, even with impressive announcements, that are yet to be finalised.

You also made a comment in May this year when the price was 0.87 cents which was:

"Given what has come to light about the EMC + RWL relationship, imo sp at this level is a gift to keep accumulating for LT holders".

I guess given the current share price, it wasn't such a gift at the time, and understandable why you made the comment then, and it would be nice if the SP was even in the vicinity of that price.

However, it is what it is, and we all wait.

I should also add that if anyone doesn't like my comments, observations or length of post, just please ignore. Inane comments about what I post doesn't help other readers, and I am entitled to my opinion on HC, like everyone else, even if it doesn't agree with what you think, or longer than two sentences.

Thanks to @ywtoh for being polite and considerate in your response. For the record, I haven't 'sniffed at' the recent announcement, I just pointed out it still has a ways to go before actually a concluded deal, and anything can happen in between, as it can on any stock.

As usual just my odd thoughts, read or ignore as you wish.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $166.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $154.3K 966.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46102 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 670034 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 32898
Last updated 14.31pm 06/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.