FLC 2.04% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

This project should be really interesting if it comes off. It...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    This project should be really interesting if it comes off. It seems LanzaTech have been around for some time but they haven't managed to take the steel manufacturing world by storm so far. These things take time I guess. Nobody believes you and nobody wants to take the risk. But also, it seems there has been some doubt (in the past) as to whether the energy required to seperate the ethanol from the distillate produced by the fermentation process is greater than the energy actually contained in the resultant pure ethanol itself (as far as I can ascertain). Maybe this is how FLC fits in?

But maybe not. From the LanzaTech website:

"The first 3 commercial units converting steel mill waste gases to fuels are being built; in China with Shougang; in Taiwan with China Steel and in Belgium with the world’s largest steel maker, ArcelorMittal."

What's the bet they have partnered with 2 other FLC rivals in each of those testbeds in a 3 way race to see which combination comes up as the most efficient?

It's interesting to note that Charrabe & Holmgren have obviously rubbed shoulders at various waste treatment functions/events around the world over the years (google will tell). Charrabe and Lauder are playing a very, very long game. I think anyone on the register ought to be prepared for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $2.817K 28.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24998 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 26621 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.