FBU 4.00% $2.64 fletcher building limited

I'm in the building industry in WA, just my home alone has...

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I'm in the building industry in WA, just my home alone has had 8 leaks, 6 have been straight. There is even a Facebook group with thousands of victims with their evidence all posted. Have been in contact with DMIRS who have specifically told the company I work for over the phone that they are pushing as hard as they can to achieve a recall, the data they have been given from builders show the pipe is failing and mostly on straight runs, it's accounting for over 98% of pipe failures over the last 5 years they said. Multiple big builders are starting the process of suing and so are many victims including myself. The evidence is in black and white, if the recall which we hope as victims happens, should be within next 3 months, they deserve to pay. Our company has had more than 60 leaks and majority of them in straight runs in the wall or roof space. There is no excuse for a straight run in the roof or wall to start leaking, that's no installation failure, that's a product failure which started when they switched to an inferior resin in 2017 to dramatically reduce production costs. We are all working very hard with the govt and building regulators to get this product recalled. Take it however you want but I know the victims and builders are coming for Iplex, and coming hard, with plenty of evidence to support their failure of a product - it was banned many years ago in other countries too before the switched to this inferior resin, makes you wonder why hey? Just here to warn everyone, I never talk bad about a company, but being in the industry, (again all my opinion, not giving financial advice) FBU are in serious risk of being caught out here with the many law suits coming their way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.64
Change
-0.110(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.78 $2.63 $6.543M 2.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10340 $2.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.65 2529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.64
  Change
-0.110 ( 4.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.76 $2.78 $2.63 496231
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
FBU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.