FBU 6.02% $2.50 fletcher building limited

Ann: Fletcher Building dismisses BGC claims & provides update, page-15

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    No of course not. Pipes are in walls and go through holes etc. and they will touch. But we are not talking "rubbing" wear and tear which may happen over decades. I bet there is something in the installation instructions which covers this (i.e. loose fit, not pressing, no sharp edges etc.). The thing is that pipes should be free to move and not "tight" which prevents free movement.

What I wonder is did BGC use any other make of pipe? Did they get problems with them as well? Why won't they let FBU come on site with them when there is an issue? If I had a problem with a product and knew I'd installed it correctly and the supplier not only offered to pay to repair it (regardless of cause of failure) and to help correct the issue I would be taking them up on this. BGC have refused to take any money and refused to show FBU the problem in real life. To me it just does not seem like the actions of a guiltless party with their customers at heart. FBU talking about finding an industry solution and BGC trying to frighten and worry the poor home owners into some sort of legal action which will take years to sort out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.