FRX 0.00% 2.4¢ flexiroam limited

Ann: Flexiroam appoints Chief Revenue Officer, page-13

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Its not just individual consumers . Its manufacturers , the electric car industry etc .Sims we currently use will be almost redundant in the next few years. with esims u wont get reception blackspots . This is very important as u can imagine especially for data . Dont forget we are in the mist of the 4th industrial revolution , which is the digital age !

Another great feature of esims is that they can be used with 3- 5 G . 5 G.5 g as we know is still being implemented and rolled out across the world . However for the world to truly leap forward with 5 G and the digital age we need stronger and faster micro processors. Without this the IOT is hindered and therefore so will our progress regarding smart cities. Smart cities with their driverless cars and all all the infinite sensors will be largely dependent on IOT and esims. Financial services will also be very relient on esims for mpos as is already evident through our most recent partnership .

We do not only have the esim we also have IOT capability . It appears that surprisingly our IOT has successfully passed the proof of concept . We are positioning ourselves very astutely. The esim industry alone is set to grow almost 16 fold from now until 2025 globally.

Dont forget that geoff our ( largest shareholder) and founder of frx was ceo whilst at the same time trying to continue to implement innovation . He has since has stepped down as ceo to allow him to continue to create and expand our IP , He has now consolidated FRx and goes back to do what he loves which is to inovate and create solutions . I reckon the man is a great innovator with a Clear vision and path For FRx.

If you look back you will see that he is astute and very diligent and has always shown leadership and inegrity . Yes I do know he did try to delist the company a couple of years AGO . I believe he thought had enough private backing to delist However that chapter was put behind him and he kept his head down and continued to grow the company not just for the benefit of a few but many , Such as ourselves the shareholders.

I mean covid came and instead of letting the company stagnate or going backwards he actually expanded the dynamic of the company. I reckon he was going to do this at some stage anyway . However covid basically forced him to put the burners on.

I wish everyone all the best of luck in there investments. !

Apolegies if i have bored anyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $9.851K 410.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23857 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 53046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 41600
Last updated 10.30am 10/05/2024 ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.