FRX 12.5% 0.9¢ flexiroam limited

tell you what. obviously at the moment everyone is waiting with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    tell you what. obviously at the moment everyone is waiting with baited breath for a decent (company making?) price sensitive announcement. but the announcements to date are a pretty clear indicator of the future potential of this co and management getting all the ducks lined up. i view these prices as a bit of a gift if you're not chasing an immediate buck. i'll continue to load up here on a 12-18 month outlook at least, depending on the state of the world of course.

when this thing goes, it should fly IMO. Remembering the insane volumes we saw from the last rally back in Feb, a substantial portion of shares were traded at prices nearly double the current price. And since this is such a tightly held register, i see not much to deter me from investing further here given the opportunity.

This has been such a well behaved chart since late last year in terms of intraday swings, Fib retraces and gaps being filled. i certainly don't see much further downside risk from here, give or take a few pips here and there.

Still only 20M MCap, key partnerships maintained and formed, key personnel appointments, cash flow positive with a strong cash balance, BNPL, relatively low liquidity, capital light business model, fintech space at an ideal time: with multiple verticals and an innovative solution for an industry decimated - but only opening up more and more from here on in.

the writing is on the wall.

All IMO
    Last edited by sentient17: 28/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.