TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

DVI is for want of a better word is a venture capital company...

1. 93 Posts.
    DVI is for want of a better word is a venture capital company

Its a early stage verison of Soul Pattison (SMD)

They will buy, sell, invest, trade down investments depending on the market at the time

If working with Flight Centre (FLT) they can get TTV to 650 Million by 2018  and Ebita is say 3% of that with the benefits of syengies and volume  that would value byo jet at Approx $117 million  and DVI share of 16% is approx 19 Million.

Then you add the second payment they get from 2016 and thats alot of money  for investing in more deals and these guys seem to be good at finding the deals in early stage

Remember that every winning deal they do increases DVI reputation and even more oppotunities will follow and more will come to them  

Put it this way is a needed help scalling my blow up doll business Id certainly be pitching to these guys on the hope that they could do for me what they have just done for Lenny , remember he is now sitting on approx 15million plus if all goes well .. I bet mark mendel (IBUYNEW) hopes DVI does the same for him

IMO i think the reason DVI hasnt taken off is because we have a very boring and unispiring share registery we need someone that brings excitement and deep pockets and is in for the long run  maybe Graham Turner private investment company might be interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.