TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

One of the things i have noticed is that they were quick to...

1. 93 Posts.
    One of the things i have noticed is that they were quick to remove the helloworld and american express connection on the site.

I think it would be good for all concerned that they somehow make reference that byojet now comes under the flight centre umbrella

I believe that there would have been alot of people who were uncomfortable in buying off the site because of not knowing anything about BYOjet. There is alot of goodwill in pushing that connection and pushing it very hard

Something as simple as getting the same credit card rates as flight centre. lets asume they are currently paying .69% on visa and mastercard and flight centre has a rate of .59% on 100million of tickets sales thats a saving of 100k per year that equates to an increase of 600k in the sale price

Alot has to be said about knowing the sale price method 3 years in advance

The team at byojet needs to suck eveything possible out of the resources of Flight centre

Remember this every million of EBITA translates into 6 million of sale price add to it flight centres PE of 15 and everyone is a winner on both sides

So its a no brainer but the byojet team needs to work there arse off like they have never worked before . This is NOT the time to celebrate they now need to fully deliver and prove the value of this deal

merry xmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.