RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Absolutely need to be even more vigilant now where this 'new'...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Absolutely need to be even more vigilant now where this 'new' board is concerned,anyone who thinks this has turned around is dreaming,same players just shuffled around and I hope I'am wrong but it may just be a case of another snake slithered into the pit,independent is a term VERY loosely bantered around by this mob, so dont trust any independent reports,ok so Todd has finally come to swallow the bitter pill that they can't get our shares by hook or by crook,so next step .... all of a sudden there is viable iron ore where not long ago apparently there wasn't, all of a sudden we are talking to BBIG when not long ago no such talks were even on the agenda! so if we think this means the leopard has changed its spots we would be very naive,happy to be proven wrong,this is what I think we now transpire,BBIG go ahead with rail & port infrastructure, offer FMS a mine gate price per ton after we go mining obviously with the debt we will have for building the mine,therefore denying the downstream profit for FMS, price of iron ore drops FMS is in trouble because we only have X amount of income due to minegate sales only, hey presto BBIG step in and buy us out for a bargain and low and behold Todd's own the lot as per their original plan,my thoughts only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.5¢ $982 1.232K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.