RHK 0.32% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Flinders announces Board renewal and strategic path forward, page-5

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

PS

I don't know where you get your general comment that Cheryl Edwardes has a great reputation. I believe that this is the former member for the West Australian state seat of Kingsley. I know this area very well as I live in the northern suburbs of Perth, have worked and played sport in Kingsley and am well aware of her history. Cheryl Edwardes resigned from Parliament advising that she wanted to spend more time with her family, Then with nepotism her husband was selected as the candidate to replace her. There was an absolute outrage in the community in this and her party was humiliated at the next election losing a safe party seat. At the last election her party was again humiliated in the seat and once again lost a safe seat to a virtual nobody. Cheryl Edwardes political allies have a very poor reputation for bullying, harassment, sexism, discrimination, poor financial management, the excess destruction of the environment and more which I can happily provide information on. I don't see this as a good decision at all and am disgusted in it.

Obviously I love the remainder of the announcement and it seems overall very positive which is great. If our major shareholder is interested in listening to minority shareholders then I will happily provide information on the behaviour that Cheryl Edwardes really supports.

Regards

Geoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.003(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.0¢ 77.0¢ $8.637K 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5832 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 4936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.