RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Flinders announces intention to de-list from ASX, page-37

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    Ok, don't like to start unfounded rumours, however after thinking about this I will comment below purely as a thought process:-
    I was very curious after last CR that OCJ had increased their holdings over and above entitlement, obviously through on market purchases however they never lodged a notice of the change. They now hold 22.6%.
    As mentioned by a few the de listing can be approved by an ordinary resolution, however obviously there will be resistance from minority holders and I would expect that TIO will be ultimately excluded from voting on this resolution.
    That leaves non TIO holders with 44.4% of shares on issue and OCJ now hold 22.6% shares on issue. Even if all non TIO shares were voted OCJ now have a simple majority for any ordinary resolution
    I sincerely hope this is just coincidence and OCJ do not intend to vote for a delist, however if the above happens we will need some other conditions to prevent - most likely the 10% vote against - perhaps others anyone??
    As I say, purely a maths comment and I have no knowledge of what OCJ may or may not do.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.