RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Ok, don't like to start unfounded rumours, however after...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    Ok, don't like to start unfounded rumours, however after thinking about this I will comment below purely as a thought process:-
    I was very curious after last CR that OCJ had increased their holdings over and above entitlement, obviously through on market purchases however they never lodged a notice of the change. They now hold 22.6%.
    As mentioned by a few the de listing can be approved by an ordinary resolution, however obviously there will be resistance from minority holders and I would expect that TIO will be ultimately excluded from voting on this resolution.
    That leaves non TIO holders with 44.4% of shares on issue and OCJ now hold 22.6% shares on issue. Even if all non TIO shares were voted OCJ now have a simple majority for any ordinary resolution
    I sincerely hope this is just coincidence and OCJ do not intend to vote for a delist, however if the above happens we will need some other conditions to prevent - most likely the 10% vote against - perhaps others anyone??
    As I say, purely a maths comment and I have no knowledge of what OCJ may or may not do.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ $95 112

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.