RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Dear FMS Board, While you continue to promise one thing and do...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    Dear FMS Board,

While you continue to promise one thing and do something completely different, consider this;

As a barometer of shareholder sentiment (by shareholder, I mean everyone that is not TIO) since making your announcement, EVERY SINGLE comment on HC has been against your plan. If this is a reflection of all minority shareholders, you have no chance of it progressing.

I also believe there are enough minority shareholders vote down any derisory or TIO biased offers - holders that will see this out to end, be that selling at a fair price, or seeing you have PIOP snatched from your hands in the fire sale that loosing the BBIG rail finance deal would surely evoke.

How many times are you going to try and achieve the same incredibly TIO centric outcome, with such embarrassingly clumsy, yet transparent tactics?

Unless you've got some as yet unannounced strategy to usurp the ASX/ ASIC rules (we know how that worked out the last time, don't we), can I suggest you start focussing on the here and now, cold light of day, facts - ANY agreement, to be successful, needs the support of the very people you are currently (once again) appearing to try and ride roughshod over.

Einstein's definition of insanity comes to mind.....

All the above is in my opinion only, and based on personal observations. Please don't take it as a personal slight against any particular board member..........more the a constructive suggestion to the board in general.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.