RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Flinders Mines Limited 03 Panel Receives Application, page-2

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Wow OCJ finally show there hand. So happy to see them stand up it was my greatest concern. Now I know where they stand. This is fantastic news for you guys. 55% v’s 45%. Those are a lot better figures. Easier to work with now guys in my opinion.

Along with BBIG/TIO/Shangdong and the board some serious questions would now have to be asked in my opinion.

I would love to see total board removal and finally an independent board who has all holders interests at heart to finalise a solution for the FMS ore as since Todd’s involvement it appears to me be all one way traffic imo and all those communications we have read about demonstrates one party trying to do what ever they like and a board forgetting about the basic principles of actually working for the best of all holders and appear to me to only be committed to Tio.

This welcomed news certainly shows the many flaws with both the ASX and ASIC actually supporting minority holders. Both these regulators need to be answering to a commission in my opinion as many stocks have been destroyed by the big wealthy players in recent times. Great to see the little guys taking up the fight to stop the ongoing abuse in the ASX to me.

Good luck guys and well done hope the TO panel understands the wrongs that have been going on with FMS for along time. All holders deserve much better than they currently have received. Proud of you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ $95 112

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.