RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Agree PS, I too thought Cheryl Edwardes sounded quite nervous to...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Agree PS, I too thought Cheryl Edwardes sounded quite nervous to begin with but I also took out of it that there is clearly a new commitment to get the ball rolling ASAP via a smaller trucking option.

I also got the clear impression that there will be much more positive interaction with investors, most likely through more webinars similar to that yesterday, although time will tell on that front as there are still many, many bridges to mend on the investor trust front.

The fact that Cheryl has had first hand experience of a very similar nature via her time as Chair of Atlas Iron gives me confidence that a scaled down more immediate path to production should be feasible sooner rather than later.

Her association with Gina Rhinehart also demonstrates to me that she has the necessary contacts to get things done as well, the other thing she and James Gurry have in their favour going forward in my opinion is the fact that they too have skin in the game, be it relatively minor at this point, nevertheless it is a step in the right direction IMO compared to our past Board members who had absolutely nothing to lose.

Based on the commentary from yesterday's webinar, I clearly took away the fact that the Board are aiming for first shipment of Ore within the next 12 months to begin generating cash flow, with a view to future growth from that point on. Initial Ore shipments will be through Port Hedland so there is an obvious connection that Cheryl has in that area.

The obvious sticking point considerably delaying the purchase of the Balla Balla Infrastructure was the ongoing 5% royalty, which has now been satisfactorily resolved to allow this acquisition to proceed.

The WA Stat Rail Agreement, possibly would be good but not absolutely necessary IMO given Cheryl Edwardes contacts in the Pilbara and time will tell where these could lead us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.