RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Current state of BBIG: Chris Hall is no longer a director nor...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Current state of BBIG:

Chris Hall is no longer a director nor the chairman, and no longer is engaged by Todd Corporation.
    Jon Young is no longer a director nor has any involvement with BBIG or Todd Corporation.
    That leaves only Nic Curtis (allegedly BBi CEO ) in management ranks within BBIG, however, he has no ownership of any element of BBIG any longer.

BBIG is being wound up as of mid last year with chair finishing in November. It is over for them.

CE just stated that former FMS director Evan Davies (Current CEO of Todd Capital) is involved in finalising this transaction with FMS (he hasn't anything to do with BBIG at any stage apart from being a Todd divisional CEO)...... and other parties in the Sydney office??
    I'm thinking maybe Michael Wolley - no longer a Todd employee however a Todd nominee FMS director) (I mean who else is based in the Sydney office of Todd/ BBIG?)

IMO this points to the fact that Todd have completely given up on everything.
    IMO they have now decided to simply be a passive player in either a sale of PIOP, or passive partner in a large JV or similar....

Todd have been sold BS by Wolley, Davies, Young and Curtis and spent in excess of $250M so far with ZERO return on investment.... Todd family must be trying to recoup something any way they can by now.

The trucking solution is real and the only plausible way for Todd to generate some return other than an outright sale of its FMS holding which at present wouldn't recoup their losses.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $90 108

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1493 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.