RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Very interesting posts from you both, PS and pe981, raised some...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Very interesting posts from you both, PS and pe981, raised some thought provoking points.

My take on the latest webinar was that I am doubtful any meaningful discussions have been held with any prospective JV partners for any type of operation be that trucking in any capacity or whatever other potential operational JV.
    CE was especially vague when asked the question about these IMO. I like you PS, thought we should be in meaningful discussions with potential partners well and truly by this point but that appears not to be the case.

It is my belief that should we shareholders be required to vote on any future opportunities regarding the mining operation then both TIO and OCJ must be precluded from such votes due to their conflict of interest given their representation on the Board and hence availability to sensitive information not in the hands of all shareholders.

I also believe that Flinders PIOP opportunity could now be very attractive to a number of major players depending on the willingness of TIO to allow such a move. My strong belief is that the the existence of TIO on our share Register has been the major reason we have not had any real interest from other majors in the past and may still be the case depending on whether or not TIO's position has changed.

The ideal solution would appear to be a Red Hill/Onslow type deal but unsure how that would fit with our major shareholder. If that part can be satisfactorily negotiated then I also believe we could be in for a very exciting ride.

Time will tell, and fingers crossed, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.