PEB 3.23% 9.0¢ pacific edge limited ordinary shares

I didn’t think it was flash TBH. Here is why: despite the KP and...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I didn’t think it was flash TBH. Here is why:

despite the KP and CMS the inclusion we managed to do less TLT than previous year. Cure covid knocked out 2 months - but there was nothing to show me that KP deal provided any significant volume. Maybe the inclusion and testing of systems took longer than anticipated. This deal was touted as a company maker - I’m not seeing it.

No mention of the 20m of invoiced tests.

opex costs are running at 24m. Unless there is a serious cash injection we will be looking at a capital raise in the next few months. Based on that rate we have expended $4m already this FY.

We were told that March was a stellar month - 69% greater than average FY21. Crude numbers put this at 1500 tests in March. This drops to 1200 tests when you remove non commercial ratio.

If we assume 10% growth per month this is ~19000 tests per year. Which is $15M. Not huge uptake if you ask me.

management need to release quarterly TLT throughput figures. Releasing once a year is rubbish.

Summary for me was the Result showed treading water with no impact from large volume healthcare organisations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.