PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Florida Wetland & Lake Projects, page-47

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    I've watched the downramping of this stock these past few years all the while PET has continued to be gradually yet skillfully, navigating through necessary time consuming bureacratic processes in international jurisdictions and continuing to increase its global footprint, over more & more geographical areas, delivering significant returns for holders. You know who you are, well done.

Historically, the value of the company, accordingly rises, consolidates, gyrates, repeat. It's hard to know the motive of these negative rampers, especially whilst many of these comments dont make logical sense... Of course, constructive, well researched logical discussion is always healthy and fortunately, we are privileged here to have some high calibre contributors filling in the information gaps via excellent research findings from around the world and relevant to PETs markets. I take great comfort in a sit, hold and accumulate on weakness aporoach, staying focused on the big picture allowing the PET story to continue to evolve and mature, with so much available growth ahead and the story, excites me even more today & yesterday, with regard to this company's significant and rising revenue potential, especially whilst PET is so obviously just beginning to gain traction in very large global markets where announcements could come at any moment. But even without the announcements, is it not so obvious to see the picture of what is being built in the background of this hard working company and the aim of where this is being taken? It appears some forum posters have such short memories. Increased credible PET analyst coverage from larger financial institutions is expected from here & i suspect it will include forward valuations much higher... DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.