DXN 0.00% 2.6¢ dxn limited

Hi Mickey, We have a profitable data centre in Tasmania . A...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi Mickey, We have a profitable data centre in Tasmania . A profitable data centre in the Northern Territory.There is the Western Australian Data centre owned by the Asian Businessman who was working very closely with Mathew to connect all data centres with an aim of connecting ours to the Asian link of centres .The other side of the business is covering its costs with present and forward contracts . It is my opinion that something more positive will happen soon , even if just walking away from the Sydney operation is that move . The lease must be due to expire soon . Then management can concerntrate on the profitable areas .A signed sizeable contract would help allow the company portray confidence moving into the new financial year . Shalini has gone quiet on LinkedIn and I assume she is channeling all of her energies into DXN . She is extremely Telegenic and it would be for the better if she was out there promoting the company . I would wait before reversing up the truck bag of bucks .Do your own research but my opinion is that something is finally about to happen . Good luck to those hanging onto the dream

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $725 27.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 132099 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 84305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.