FLC 2.22% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

stockrock?...you must be a babe!...NO ONE over 40 that I know...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    stockrock?...you must be a babe!...NO ONE over 40 that I know eats breakfast, and definitely not sugar loaded cereal! not even when you are going to do 10/20 km marathon after that feast to try to burn it!.....geeeeee....hahahaha......you should have your breakfast for lunch (eggs, bacon, some greens and fruits for desert (berries best) ...IF you really are craving grains, rolled oats with lactose full cream milk is best.......you are what you eat after all........on personal note, I just finished my 36 hr fast (extended to 40 hrs).....feeling young and looking younger....lol.....I so want to live forever...)) to see my Fluence make me my first million in my investments with penny buys!!

after watching zillions of environmental videos (planting trees, Borneo deforestation, greening Africa etc etc) I am even more fired up and determine in buying Fluence by the loads ...wish I had a bag full of pennies!!....January is always a bit poorer month of available cash....wrrrrrrr....
    be patient people....and do not sell too early....let it run to achieve substantial, life changing profits!.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.003(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.87K 95.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 305000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 12984 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.