FLC 8.33% 13.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Fluence Announces Key Orders In China and SE Asia, page-46

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Hi @hatmopit,

Enjoy your posts. For my two bobs both.

Hard to argue with your logic and diversification as it is to target resources in markets that have been proven adopters with MABR.

I understand why some investors are more cautious about China, but SE Asia countries and the Middle East broaden our diversification geographic portfolio.

I don’t think management is ignoring USA. In fact if they showed greater interested, suspect management would be like “ a rat up a drain pipe” with resourcing.

At least we have a pilot with the Department of Agriculture, but suspect things might move slower in a very fragmented, bureaucratic and dare I say ”closed shop style” of water market ( conjecture on my part).

Suspect Richard and board have tried to penetrate and had experience in the conservative USA water industry. At this stage while we slowly cultivate the USA market ( similar to China a few years), we sell a shite load to our adopters markets.

Hell, I don’t care who we sell to, even those Australians. Now wouldn’t that be something. I’d even go to the ribbon cutting ceremony in little old South Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $140.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $7.328K 60.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 126036 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.