FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Fluence Announces Key Orders In China and SE Asia, page-68

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Everything except the share price continues to tell me this stock is far from a dog.

When Richard and Ross sold this up to over $1 in 2016/17 with the promise 10,000+ MABR, the tech was not, in the scheme of things, that long out of the lab. Today you could have picked up a couple for .175
    Had they not been as good at selling it as they were we may have heard some barking a long time ago.

Whats changed? Well, it appears we are now on the cusp of being at the fore front of what is really a revolution of the waste water industry, if we are not there already. We now have substantial credibility and acceptance in a country that is not only hungry for the latest technology but also mandated to increase the treatment of rural wastewater from 10 to 70% and has the largest population in the world.

What gives me confidence in the next phase is the Emefcy influence and that two key people are still around and steering the ship. Emefcy were the architects of the business in China and apart from the hiccup with CGGC the handling of this has been very skilful in a country that can be tricky for outsiders to do business. If nothing else, RWL had probably given us some strength on the execution side and credibility internationally that Emefcy may not have had.

Emefcy laid the foundation and platform in China and I would expect, even though saying they talked it up a bit at the time would be an understatement, they were essentially planning for what looks may well happen in 2021, 5 or so years ago. Like many of us, they were just early, who know where we would be now had CGGC worked out.
    At the very least they would have expected a partnership with an organisation like CGGC could lead to some big numbers and we are now in talks with a number of partners that could deliver CGGC type numbers.

While there is no doubt still risk in the next phase, the thing that was key for me was always the acceptance of decentralisation and our technology. It would appear that we are not only seeing this in China but other parts of Asia and the rest of the World.

I would be curious to know how far away we are from hearing about further production lines being put together, I know they will likely build it in Israel and ship it to China, in order to protect IP and also it is likely to take some time. If an announcement like this doesn't signal to the market big things are coming and change the sentiment, nothing will.

I don't profess to have the answers regarding the state of the share price as it is today, however I have always been a subscriber to the 'Invisible Hand' theory, mainly because a lot of what's been going on is hard to fathom. One can only wish that whatever is going on is positive for shareholders, especially those who have been riding it out for as long as I have.

Here's hoping something is announced that can't be ignored and strong enough to take out the invisible hand, if such a thing does in fact exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.22K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 23084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.