FLC 0.00% 12.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Doing some background research into our new CEO/Managing...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    Doing some background research into our new CEO/Managing Director gets me excited trying to join some dots. Maybe I am just over thinking here, and I have to fore warn here that this could amount to excessive ramping, please help me reign my thoughts in.

https://www.watertechonline.com/home/article/14171805/avoiding-sludge-with-aquarius-technologies-pokorsky

"....the former Water & Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association chairman was cruising along as president of the ITT Advanced Water Treatment (AWT) division of ITT Inc., a business he’d help grow to $350 million in sales. He had started at it as a regional sales engineer in 1979 when it was Water Pollution Control Corp. - or Sanitaire. By 1985, he was part of the management team that bought out the then $5 million company. And, in 1999, when it was sold to ITT at about $40 million in sales, he had become president and CEO. Early this year, Pokorsky chose to go his own way rather than assume other duties at the company." (Nov.1, 2006)

Tom served as the CEO for Aquarius Technology LLC (2006 - 2014) and CEO at Nexom (2016 - 2019)

https://nexom.com/launch/

"Mr. Pokorsky has run water-sector businesses from start-up to $350 million in revenue, including ITT Industries’ Advanced Water Treatment, Sanitaire, and most recently was an Executive in Residence with XPV Water Partners. Over his 40 years in the industry he has led or been actively involved in more than 15 mergers and acquisitions."

In 2019, Nexom was acquired by KKR in partnership with XPV Water Partners to form Axius Water.

https://www.axiuswater.com/2020/09/about/

"Axius Water was founded in 2019 by KKR, in partnership with XPV Water Partners. This wastewater treatment platform is a leading provider of nutrient management solutions for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment facilities.Through the foundational acquisitions of EOSi and Nexom, and the subsequent acquisitions of EDI (Environmental Dynamics International) and ATAC Solutions Ltd., the company aims to address nutrient contamination of water globally by bringing together businesses that have the knowledge, capability and track record to deliver nutrient removal solutions to customers around the world. For additional information about Axius Water, please visit www.axiuswater.com."

Here are some questions that are spinning in my mind:

At the prime age of about 70 years young, instead of playing golf, or running for public office, or spending his time with his great grand children, why is he bothered with little old FLC?

Am I smelling some corporate action with the ~5% options as his broker fee in another merger? With the connections of Axius Water in Wastewater sector, and in turn the connections with KKR and XPV Water, what are the odds that we are already being looked at?

Will KKR or Axius be the ESG fund that will surface as our substantial shareholder?

I need a whisky now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $134.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $1.001K 8.007K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 354756 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 36645 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 4580
Last updated 11.38am 14/06/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.