FLC 3.30% 8.8¢ fluence corporation limited

Just my notes on the Q & A as everything else covered in the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Just my notes on the Q & A as everything else covered in the announcements.

Q & A

Any major ann. that was Jamaica – working on more projects in that area.

Why so little progress in US (bearing in mind major S/H are US) – making progress but have to get salespeople & sales cycle is 6mths – 2yrs. FLC is hiring new staff & agents in US – FLC working diligently, it just takes time.

What are the barriers to securing contracts in US – FLC has to get in at the early stages to get equipment designed into project = delays of 6mths to 2yrs.

What is interest in Taiwan

A great deal of interest in Taiwan – MABR & Desal systems i.e., Chip manufactures water reuse systems with FLC MABR followed by a MBR unit

Caribbean –not speculating but sees opportunities in resorts.

IC O &M? - bids have commenced

What is the US strategy – FLC hiring qualified new staff & agents to work with design engineers & state WWTP – opportunities with SUBRE & aspiral. Just had as how in New Orleans Water Environment Federation which had state regulators asking FLC for specifications so that they could approve it & include in their specifications on projects. Strategy is the same as others for last 40yrs– to get with the engineers & regulators & show them our products to get them specified into a job.

Production capabilities in US?

Can do desal & steel tank manufacturing – need to get manufacturing tech from FLC China to build in US which they are well into & working diligently at.

IC completion – Between April & June 2023 after which the O & M starts& can be bid for.

RI Comments

IC continues to be cash positive even though Euro has devalued – revenue has dropped in EUR but so has EUR expenses relating to that project dropped so not as bad a situation as it appears to be.

Order time in US slow for municipal tenders which are a lengthy process, but with commercial customers can be a lot quicker. FLC actively building sales/support team.

New Orleans Show – RI asked Tom to expand. The show is the largest Wastewater show 15-20000 people attend – this was one of the biggest Tom has seen. Tom spoke with reps & regulators with positive leads. FLC name not well known, but a lot of people asked questions – good PR& FLC name recognition.

IMO -a pity about EUR deval affecting revenue/ EBITDA, Covid lockdowns in China still impacting operations, cashflow negative due to timing & large payments to vendors.

Overall a more informative & positive update IMO
    Last edited by LifeUniEvery42: HC Cut/ Paste 27/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.