FLC 5.26% 9.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi @Relax1 I meant to come back to you on the point you made...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1873
    Hi @Relax1

I meant to come back to you on the point you made about PDVSA, and the deferred revenue. Would you help clear up this confusion for me?

Does this mean that some of the original PDVSA monies have already been recognised as revenue and only a portion ($35.2m) relating to work outstanding now remains to be counted as future FLC revenues? I had been under the impression that the total amount (whatever it is now) was still to be recognised as revenue pending the resumption of the project.

"Short term investments / deposits

During 2015, RWL Water Argentina received the Argentine peso (ARS) equivalent of US$95.5 million as an upfront payment on a contract with a customer in Venezuela. Certain transaction and bank fees, as well as taxes, were deducted from this advance, ultimately leaving the ARS equivalent of US$92.7 million as the net advance payment. The money has been invested in short-term instruments at various interest rates to preserve the USD value of the advance payment, and the majority of RWL Water’s short-term investment balance at 12/31/16 relates to the money remaining from this advance payment.

Deferred revenue

The deferred revenue balance at December 31, 2016 primarily relates to RWL Water Argentina’s contract with the customer in Venezuela. Approximately US$35.2 million of the US$36.1 million year- end deferred revenue balance relates to this contract, and it represents the remaining work to be delivered from the original advance payment.
    "

Also, just quickly, you mentioned this should reach a close in 2018. Would you have anything you could point us to making reference to that expectation?

Appreciate any response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $97.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 8.9¢ $73.50K 807.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 226472 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 91698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.