FLC 8.70% 12.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Thanks for your reply. Your contributions to FLC discussion have...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thanks for your reply. Your contributions to FLC discussion have been exceptional, same as from others.

It is only my view that the share is highly speculative. And only because I think much of the market cap is based on speculation of future sales and profits being achieved and within a certain period of time. I presume that the fundamental value of the RWL component is way less than 250M. For some months now Mr Market has been nervous and trending the price down.

According to Cadmon report the extent of Chinese take up is going to be critical to achieving profit by 2019. Whilst comp's like A2M & Blackmores are powered by consumer health sentiment, FLC I think is mostly dependent on extent of take up by government bureaucracies, whether communist or democratic. I’m starting to get a feeling that take up will be slower than forecast. It sounds like at present FLC has a large cash burn and is knocking on many doors hoping to generate significant revenue asap. I guess all bureaucracies have their budgets and time frames according to which they maintain, upgrade and replace infrastructure. So this is why I think the take up will be gradual but gather steam over a period of years. Chinese might be very tuff cookies to do business with, at least according to Clive Palmer's statements. Meanwhile there will be risk of counterfeiting as well as risk of competitors coming up with even superior technology. "If" the take up is slower than expected, and cash burn stays high, the impact on sp and future need for funds are two potential areas of concern.

Just my thoughts. Nothing we post here will alter what the future brings. regards to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $135.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $8.129K 69.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.