FLC 5.00% 10.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Fluence Investor Roadshow Hong Kong Australia May 2018, page-49

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175

If you believe that Ronald Lauder will come in on his white horse and start buying this company once the ‘shackles are off’ you are dreaming. The guy must be so pissed that he has dusted sooooo much money on his EMC investment. What happened to all of his so-called mates that were going to pile into this stock around 85 cents? Didn’t happen and they still can’t see value in Fluence at 40 cents - where are the buyers ? Nowhere to be seen - except way down the buying order.

How long have you diehards been talking about a price recovery that just never materialises despite announcements of new contracts that seem to be for demo plants or small scale operations in China ? Regardless of numerous roadshows there is no new institutional interest in Fluence. Just ask yourself - Why ?

Lordearl there is also a very good reason that some of the old posters have dropped off this blog. They were smart enough to dump their Fluence shares when they saw the writing on the wall. No longer have faith in management to deliver on their promises.

In terms of my average price I sit at around 50 cents after stupidly buying on the way up. Big mistake. I still hope this thing might turn at some stage but with every day I am less optimistic.

Management should be far more accountable. They have been responsible for a massive loss in shareholder wealth with no consequences. Any other company would have called for their heads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $2.454K 23.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49778 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 107096 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.