FLC 0.00% 13.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ok, I have listened to all the calls/talks Henry has given since...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Ok, I have listened to all the calls/talks Henry has given since RWL involvement. My impression was that they were always very business like and even a bit mechanical and robotic in delivery. I felt almost as if they were in a rush to get off calls with a wiff of contempt for shareholders and with questions I know had been sent through not being answered.

For the first time, yesterday I felt there was more excitement and animation in Henry in particular. Could be that they were trying make up for the slight deflation of the 4c, however they have never done this in the past when things have been less than inspiring. The call went for a lot longer and Henry seemed much more keen to answer questions. I felt it was almost to the point of Adam having to check Henry's enthusiasm.
    Perhaps he knew there were more important people listening this time around, who knows, just a feeling I got.

In relation to that and your question, Adam made it clear 3 full shifts could mean a point reached which may last a day a week or a month or anything.

Regarding RL, unless he croaks I have the feeling that he will be instrumental in the success of this business over the coming years. As a door opener and closer, I think he will prove priceless. Like others, I enjoyed the conviction in the statement regarding potential sale of RL's escrow shares.

Ultimately nothing yesterday changed my heart rate and if anything I eagerly await another opportunity to buy, which I thought may not present itself to me again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $430.2K 3.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14678 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 2287 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.