FLC 0.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

I couldn't agree with you more. The retail SPP will probably be...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I couldn't agree with you more. The retail SPP will probably be used to to pay some "patting themselves on the back" bonuses and increased salaries. They are not gettin a cent from me to line the pockets of Richard and his minions

BTW does anyone know when Richard and Henry and Co last stated that FLC is "fully funded to profitability" and that there will be no capital raising? 

I am very interested to see if the last time they made such statements  is likely to be at a time when negotiations for the lastest placement had probably already commenced because deals like this don't just happen overnight. Or did Richard just wake up one morning and "lets announce a capital raising today at a 20% discount to the latest weighted average share price"

I'm not a legal expert but If Richard was stating "No capital raisings" when he was already talking to Ron or whoever else in New York about giving them some shiny new shares at bargain basement prices then wouldn't that amount to a false statement?

From memory "no capital raisings" has been a very consisent line for a long time. I wonder if the real reason for the placement is to provide some funds to finance all the advisor fees to get the ball rolling on a US listing and of course to give some of their US mates bit of a head startat  discount.

Please forgive me if I m coming across as cynical but I don't trust Richard Irving or Henry as far as I can S$#t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 19232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.